Pecan-Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted (see note)
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted (see note)
- Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- Stir together butter and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add flour mixture, stirring until smooth. Stir in chocolate morsels, pecans, and coconut. (Dough will look crumbly.)
- Press dough evenly into a lightly greased 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan, pressing almost to edges.
- Bake at 350° for 19 minutes or until lightly browned and cookie "slab" seems crisp. Cool completely in pan. Break cookie into pieces.
- Note: You can toast pecan pieces and coconut in the same pan at 350° for 8 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts