Pecan Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) chicken breasts cooked, cubed
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 2 bulb(s) green onions chopped
- 0 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoning salt
- black pepper to taste
- Mix mayonnaise with paprika and seasoned salt. Blend in dried dranberries, celery, bell pepper, onion, and nuts. Add chopped chicken and mix well. Season with pepper to taste. Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TheClubCafe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads