Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground pecans
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap. Flatten to 1/4" thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin; set aside.
- Mix together honey and mustard; spread over chicken. Coat chicken with pecans; arrange in a lightly greased 13x9" baking pan. Bake at 350* degrees for 15-18 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by patecoleman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes