Incredible, Awesome Pie!! Whenever I make this, the guests go NUTS over it! Say it is one of the best pies they have ever eaten. Only thing, I add 1 1/2 cups (in place of the 1 1/4 cups) of pecans, but only because I LOVE pecans
Pecan Cheesecake Pie
The nutty topping on this pecan cheesecake pie adds a nice crunch to the characteristic creaminess of this popular dessert.
More From Southern Living
Cool: 1 Hour
- 1/2 (15-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Fold edges under, and crimp.
- 2. Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture into piecrust; sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans.
- 3. Whisk together corn syrup and remaining 3 eggs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 tsp. vanilla; pour mixture over pecans. Place pie on a baking sheet.
- 4. Bake at 350° on lowest oven rack 50 to 55 minutes or until pie is set. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour or until completely cool. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note