Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) refrigerated pecan turtle delight cookie dough
- 2 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup(s) caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoon(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 325. Paper-line 24 muffin tin cups. Cut each square of dough in half. Place one half of dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10-12 min. or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth. Spoon about 3 Tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- Bake an additional 15-18 min. or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Top each with caramel topping, pecans and morsels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Cookie Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes