Pecan Bourbon Balls
Think a bourbon ball is a bourbon ball is a bourbon ball? Think again. Try coating them in spiced toasted pecans for a sweet-salty variation and you'll be a convert for life.
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) package vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Buttery Toasted Pecans, coarsely chopped
- Stir together first 6 ingredients. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar or pecans. Refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note