Community Recipe from
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter cold
- 1 1/2 cup(s) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- pinch salt
- 1/3 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Blend all ingredient until mixture resembles coarse sand
- Add 2 tablespoon of cold water and mix until the dough just holds together.
- Press dough into bottom of buttered baking sheet and bake (20~25 min).
- Mix butter, sugar and pinch of salt until light and fluffy (about 3 min).
- Add corn syrup, flour, and pecans and mix until just combined.
- Spread filling over the baked crust and bake until golden brown (30~35 min).
- Remove dish from oven and cool completely in the pan.
- Remove from pan by pulling up the foil and putting it on a cutting board.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan Bar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes