Pecan Baked Catfish/Tilapia
212 calories, 14 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 70 mg cholesterol, 325 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protien.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) (5 oz) catfish fillets
- 1 butterflavored cooking spray
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rinse thawed fish in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Coat a rimmed baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 2. Place chopped pecans in a shallow dish. In another dish combine milk, egg and mustard. Dip catfish in milk mixture, turing to cat and then roll in pecans to coat. Place catfish on baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnAW08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note