Pecan and Walnut Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) packed dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 cup(s) pecan halves
- 1 cup(s) walnut halves
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1. Heat ov en to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together the corn syrup, brown and granulated sugars, eggs, butter, vanilla, and salt. Mix in the pecans and walnuts.
- 2. Place the pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet. Fill with the nut mixture and bake until the cetner is set, 45-50 mins. Let cool completely before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pecan and Walnut Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries