Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) fully cooked smoked turkey sausage
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 clove(s) garlic, pressed
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3 x 14 oz can(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 x 15 oz can(s) Great Northern or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounce(s) fresh baby spinach leaves (about 4 cups)
- 1. Slice sausage in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
- 2. Slice carrots crosswise into 1/4-inch rounds.
- 3. Heat 4-qt.saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
- 4. Add sausage, carrots, onion, garlic and black pepper.
- 5. Cook and stir 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 6. Add chicken broth; cover and bring to a boil.
- 7. Remove from heat; stir in beans and spinach.
- 8. Cover soup and let stand 3 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peasant Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews