Peas - Frozen
Look for the Columbia River Organics brand at Whole Foods. They are the best.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) bag of peas frozen
- Couldn't be easier. Follow the directions on the package.
- 1. Make a slit in the bag.
- 2. Place in the microwave on high for 4 minutes. Let sit for 1 minute. Then immediately take the peas out of the package, place in a bowl and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peas - Frozen Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables