peas, asparagus, and baby lettuce
Light buttery sauce ideal for roast poultry or grilled fish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 shallots sliced in rounds
- 2 Romaine hearts
- 1/4 pound(s) Asparagus tips halved lengthwise
- 2 cup(s) Petite peas
- kosher salt
- Melt 3 T butter in a saucepan with lid. Add shallots and lettuce, cook over medium heat covered stirring often about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, add the remaining butterand asparagus. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook covered for 3 minutes. Taste for seasoning and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mtturk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
peas, asparagus, and baby lettuce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches