Peas and pearl onions
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14.4 ounce(s) Frozen onions Thawed
- I teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Eevo
- 2, 14.4 ounce(s) Frozen peas Thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- Melt butter in oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and sugar,sauté 5 to7 minutes till Carmel colored. Add peas and lemon juice, stirring constantly 2 to 3 minutes until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, add 1/4 cup coarsely chopped parsley, 2 tbsps butter and 11/2 tbsps chopped fresh dill. Add kosher salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larainelyons and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peas and pearl onions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables