Pearl Tartar Sauce
A perfect condiment for fried oysters or fish, this pearl tartar sauce gives seafood just the right kick! You can halve this recipe, if desired.
This recipe goes with Fried Oysters with Pearl Tartar Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped capers
- 1/4 cup chopped cornichons or gherkins
- 2 tablespoons cornichon juice
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note