Pearl Tartar Sauce
You can halve this recipe, if desired.
This recipe goes with Fried Oysters with Pearl Tartar Sauce
Yield: Makes 4 cups
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped capers
- 1/4 cup chopped cornichons or gherkins
- 2 tablespoons cornichon juice
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments