Pearl Couscous with Feta and Raddichio
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Pearl Couscous
- 1/2 head(s) Chopped Raddichio
- 3/4 cup(s) Crumbled Feta
- 6 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) White Wine Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) Fresh Basil Leaves Torn
- 1) Cook 1 1/2 cups pearl couscous in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, 8-10 minutes; drain and let cool.
- 2) Toss with 1/2 head chopped radicchio, 3/4 cup crumbled feta, 6 tbsp olive oil, and 2 tbsp white wine vinegar. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 3) Refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- 4) Just before serving, toss with 3/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JRMillman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note