Pearl Couscous and Currants
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
Nestle your favorite kabobs over a bed of Pearl Couscous and Currants.
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked pearl couscous
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup currants
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in couscous, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Drain, if necessary; stir in remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note