Very good. Unusual. I made one change, used spinach/spring greens mix instead of alfalfa sprouts.
Crisp, ripe Bartlett pears and toasted walnuts from fall's harvest combine in these quick and tasty sandwiches. They pack nutrition and taste great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Pair them with Honey-Gingered Carrot Soup for a dynamic dinner duo.
Prep: 15 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 335
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 8.7g
- Carbohydrate: 52.2g
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 363mg
- Calcium: 56mg
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) tub-style light cream cheese
- 8 (1.1-ounce) slices cinnamon-raisin bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 Bartlett pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese evenly over each of 8 bread slices. Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon walnuts evenly over each of 4 bread slices. Top each evenly with pear slices, sprouts, and 1 bread slice. Cut each sandwich in half diagonally.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This