I did not have pear vinigar I used 1/3 cup pear necter and 1/4 cup white balsamic, It was very good
Photo: Laurie Black; Styling: Chelsea Fuss
Pear vinegar shines in Pear Vinaigrette that is served with our Bibb Salad with Peppered Pears and Candied Walnluts.
This recipe goes with Bibb Salad with Peppered Pears and Candied Walnuts
Yield: Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 1/3 cup pear vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard or coarse-grained mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup walnut oil
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients. Gradually whisk in oils in a slow, steady stream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This