Pear Upside-Down Cake
Cool: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 4 eggs
- 1 pound(s) fresh pears (about 3)
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cup(s) thawed cool whip
- 1 package(s) vanilla instant pudding (3.4 oz)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 package(s) yellow cake mix (2 layer size)
- Heat oven to 350F. Cut pears lengthwise in half; remove cores, then cut pears lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices. Arrange on bottom of 13x9 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Mix sugar and spice; sprinkle over pears. Top with berries.
- Beat next 5 ingredients with mixer until well blended; pour over ingredients in pan. Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and cake begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around edges of pan to loosen cake. Place large platter over cake; invert case onto platter. Gently remove pan. Cool cake slightly. Serve topped with Cool Whip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinkerbelljax and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pear Upside-Down Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts