A little tart and a little sweet, this mocktail of lemon-lime juice and pear juice will wake up your taste buds. Add a splash of seltzer and an herb garnish for a special presentation.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 148
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.3g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Sodium: 24mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 cup ice
- 1/3 cup pear juice
- 2 tablespoons Lemon-Lime Juice (see
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup (see
- 4 fresh mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
- Put all ingredients except mint sprig in a cocktail shaker and shake until well blended, about 10 seconds. Pour drink with ice into a tumbler or a snifter. Garnish with mint sprig.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per mocktail.
- Bar Essentials: Have these on hand for mixing great mocktails.
- Simple Syrup: Equal parts sugar and water, heated until the sugar dissolves. (Your yield will be the same as the amount of water you use.)
- Lemon-Lime Juice: Equal parts freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice, for adding acidity in a flash.
- Fresh Lemons, Limes, and Oranges: To make juice, wedges for squeezing or moistening the rim of a glass, or twists of zest for extra citrus aroma.
- Superfine Sugar: Dissolves easily and makes a nice garnish on the rim of a glass.
- Fresh Herbs: Basil, mint, and tarragon add complexity, texture, and visual appeal.
- Purchased Ice: For a big party, it's hard to make enough ice at home. Besides cooling, ice helps blend flavors in the shaker.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note