- 2 (16-ounce) cans pear halves, undrained
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Red maraschino cherries, quartered
- Lettuce leaves
- Drain pears, reserving 3 tablespoons syrup. Combine cream cheese and syrup, beating until smooth; spoon 1 tablespoon mixture onto each pear half.
- Lightly sprinkle chopped pecans over topping and garnish with maraschino cherries. Serve on lettuce leaves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads