Light and crisp! I used an organic pear juice from Whole Foods when I couldn't find pear nectar and it worked great.
Pear Punch Sparkler
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Randy Mon
If you prefer your punch less sweet, use a semi-dry Riesling--and season with lemon juice to taste.
Yield: Serves 10
More From Sunset
1 Hour, 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 432
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.6g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 bottles (750 ml. each) sweet Riesling, such as Pacific Rim
- 2 cans (11.5 oz each) pear nectar
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 1/2 cups pear vodka
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 each slightly underripe red and green pears, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) California brut sparkling wine
- Mix all ingredients except sparkling wine in a pitcher. Chill until ready to serve, at least 1 hour and up to 1 day ahead. To serve, pour into a large punch bowl; add sparkling wine and ice cubes.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note