Excellent mix of gourmet flavors just like my favorite pizza at Bertucci's, easy to make.
Pear and Prosciutto Pizza
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 446
- Fat: 18.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 7.3g
- Protein: 16.6g
- Carbohydrate: 55.5g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 664mg
- Calcium: 221mg
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups vertically sliced Oso Sweet or other sweet onion
- 1 (12-ounce) prebaked pizza crust (such as Mama Mary's)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion to pan; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Uncover and cook 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- 3. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Top evenly with onion mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Top evenly with pear and prosciutto. Sprinkle with pepper. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with nuts. Place arugula in a medium bowl. Drizzle vinegar over greens; toss gently to coat. Top pizza evenly with arugula mixture. Cut pizza into 8 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note