- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups vertically sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 (24-ounce) package frozen prebaked gluten-free pizza crusts, thawed
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- calories 363
- fat 13.2 g
- satfat 3.5 g
- monofat 4.1 g
- polyfat 5.4 g
- protein 15.5 g
- carbohydrate 51.8 g
- fiber 7.6 g
- cholesterol 25 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 741 mg
- calcium 205 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion to pan; cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover and cook 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Top pizza crust with onion mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Layer pear and prosciutto over cheese; sprinkle with pepper. Place on middle rack of oven.
Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Place arugula in a medium bowl just before serving. Drizzle vinegar over arugula; toss gently to coat. Top pizza with arugula mixture; cut into 8 wedges. Serve immediately.