- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 ripe pears
- 1 quart water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Bake pecans in a shallow pan at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted. Set aside.
- Cut each pear into thin slices. Combine pear slices, water, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Beat butter and blue cheese at medium speed with a mixer until mixture is smooth.
- Drain pear slices on paper towels. Spread butter mixture on bottom half of pear slices; coat with pecans, and place on a serving plate. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This