Pear kale smoothie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Grapes
- Kale and Pear Green Smoothie
- Yield: 4 cups (960 ml)
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Processing: 45 seconds
- 1 cup (160 g) green grapes
- 1 (140 g) orange, peeled
- 1/2 (89 g) Bartlett pear, seeded
- 1 (118 g) fresh banana, peeled
- 1 cup (70 g) kale
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- 1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- 2. Select Variable 1.
- 3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- 4. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Health Classification: Diabetic Friendly, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Low Cholesterol, Heart Healthy, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw
- Meal Type: Green Smoothies, Beverages
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kimberly007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pear kale smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages