Pear gorgonzola sausage pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bulb(s) shallot sliced thin
- 1 piece(s) pear sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar optional
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1/4 pound(s) italian sausage cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup(s) gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- 1 loaf(s) herb pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- Saute shallots in 1 tablespoon oil and set aside. Add pears to the saute pan, 1 tablespoon oil and butter, cover and cook for 5-6 minutes turning occasionally. Add the brown sugar and cook another 1-2 minutes (recommended if your pear is not yet ripe).
- Roll out the pizza dough on a pizza stone or cookie sheet. Spread mozzarella cheese followed by shallots and walnuts. Places cooked pear pieces around the surface in a single layer. Add cooked sausage and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until dough is cooked and cheese is melted. Finish by drizzling balsamic vinegar over pizza and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chelseashultz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note