Pear, Goat Cheese, and Prosciutto Crostini
This crostini is an amazing appetizer because it seems fancy but is so simple to make. The flavors of goat cheese, pear and prosciutto work together perfectly.
More From Health
- Calories: 181
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 448mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 7 teaspoons 1% low-fat milk
- 24 thin slices French bread baguette, lightly toasted, or 24 crisp croissant crackers (such as Carr's, available nationwide)
- 3 thin slices prosciutto, coarsely chopped
- 2 ripe but firm Bartlett or Comice pears, cored and cut into 12 wedges
- 1. Combine cheese and milk to form a spreadable (but not wet) consistency. Spread about 1 teaspoon of the mixture evenly over each baguette slice.
- 2. Cook prosciutto in a nonstick skillet, stirring frequently over medium heat until crisp (about 5 minutes). Transfer to a paper towel to drain.
- 3. Place 1 pear wedge on each baguette slice; arrange attractively on a serving platter. Sprinkle prosciutto over appetizers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This