- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 7 teaspoons 1% low-fat milk
- 24 thin slices French bread baguette, lightly toasted, or 24 crisp croissant crackers (such as Carr's, available nationwide)
- 3 thin slices prosciutto, coarsely chopped
- 2 ripe but firm Bartlett or Comice pears, cored and cut into 12 wedges
- calories 181
- fat 2 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 7 g
- carbohydrate 33 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 7 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 448 mg
- calcium 20 mg
How to Make It
Combine cheese and milk to form a spreadable (but not wet) consistency. Spread about 1 teaspoon of the mixture evenly over each baguette slice.
Cook prosciutto in a nonstick skillet, stirring frequently over medium heat until crisp (about 5 minutes). Transfer to a paper towel to drain.
Place 1 pear wedge on each baguette slice; arrange attractively on a serving platter. Sprinkle prosciutto over appetizers.