Pear-Dried Cranberry Crisp
Photo: Andrew McCaul; Styling: Andrea Steinberg
Yield: Serves 6
Cost per Serving: $1.42
More From Allyou
Cool: 20 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 499
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 89g
- Fiber: 9g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Sodium: 236mg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (not instant)
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cold, cut into pieces
- 3 pounds ripe pears, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF; mist an 11-by-7-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2. Make topping: In a food processor, pulse first six ingredients. Add butter; pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 3. Make filling: In a bowl, toss together all filling ingredients. Transfer to pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle topping mixture over fruit.
- 4. Place pan on baking sheet and bake until top is golden, about 35 minutes. Remove pan and cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts