- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (not instant)
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cold, cut into pieces
- 3 pounds ripe pears, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- calories 499
- fat 17 g
- satfat 10 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 89 g
- fiber 9 g
- cholesterol 41 mg
- sodium 236 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400ºF; mist an 11-by-7-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Make topping: In a food processor, pulse first six ingredients. Add butter; pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Make filling: In a bowl, toss together all filling ingredients. Transfer to pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle topping mixture over fruit.
Place pan on baking sheet and bake until top is golden, about 35 minutes. Remove pan and cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes before serving.