Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 4 large ripe pears, peeled and sliced
- 5 tablespoons no calorie sweetener, granular, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups fat-free, sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- Toss together pears, 1 tablespoon no-calorie sweetener, and orange juice; spoon into a 9-inch pie plate or 4 (8-ounce) custard cups.
- Stir together remaining 4 tablespoons no-calorie sweetener, flour, butter, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in oats and chopped pecans, and sprinkle evenly over pear mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is crisp and fruit is tender. Serve warm with ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts