More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Carbohydrate: 50.5g
- Fiber: 6.8g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Calcium: 32mg
- 4 peeled very ripe Bartlett pears, cored and chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Combine pears and lemon juice in a small bowl; toss to coat.
- 3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pears; cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Combine cranberries, 1 tablespoon sugar, flour, and salt in a small bowl; toss to combine. Add cranberry mixture to pan; stir to combine.
- 4. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, oats, and cinnamon in a small bowl; toss to combine.
- 5. Coat 4 (6-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray; place on a baking sheet. Place 1/2 cup pear mixture into each of 4 (6-ounce) ramekins. Top each with 2 tablespoons oat mixture; drizzle each with 1 teaspoon butter. Broil 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note