- 4 peeled very ripe Bartlett pears, cored and chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- calories 237
- fat 4.7 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- monofat 1.1 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 2.1 g
- carbohydrate 50.5 g
- fiber 6.8 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 180 mg
- calcium 32 mg
How to Make It
Combine pears and lemon juice in a small bowl; toss to coat.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pears; cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Combine cranberries, 1 tablespoon sugar, flour, and salt in a small bowl; toss to combine. Add cranberry mixture to pan; stir to combine.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, oats, and cinnamon in a small bowl; toss to combine.
Coat 4 (6-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray; place on a baking sheet. Place 1/2 cup pear mixture into each of 4 (6-ounce) ramekins. Top each with 2 tablespoons oat mixture; drizzle each with 1 teaspoon butter. Broil 3 minutes or until golden brown.