- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons regular oats, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 cups peeled, diced pear (2 pounds), divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) package dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups peeled, diced apple (about 1 pound)
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 4 ingredients. Process until oats are coarsely chopped. Add butter and process until mixture is combined. Stir in pecans. Transfer mixture to a small bowl. Cover and chill.
- Combine 1 cup diced pear, 3/4 cup sugar, cranberries, cornstarch, and honey in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture is thickened (about 3 minutes). Remove from heat and stir in remaining 3 cups diced pear and apple. Pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish. Crumble chilled topping over fruit.
- Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until golden. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and cinnamon-sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts