Tailgate Tip: You can prepare slaw up to a day ahead, omitting pears. Chop the pears. Combine 2 cups water and 3 Tbsp. lemon juice, and pour over pears. Cover and chill pears and slaw in two separate containers overnight. Drain pears, and stir pears into slaw just before serving.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 (10-oz.) packages shredded coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 small Bosc pears, chopped
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients. Gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until blended. Stir together coleslaw mix and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add vinegar mixture, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note