Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) Bartlett Pears unpeeeled, cored,diced
- 1 pound(s) brown sugar
- 1 Med. onion chopped
- 2 cup(s) cider vingar
- 1 cup(s) golden raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) preserved ginger diced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 2 teaspoon(s) mustard seed
- Combine brown sugar and vinegar in large pot and bring to boil. Add pears and rest of ingredients. Cook slowly, stirring from time to time, until mixture is thick, about 1 hour.
- Pour into hot, 5 half-pint sterilized jars and seal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmarvin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pear Chutney Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments