DELICIOUS! I just made this along with three other "standard" pizzas, and this was by far the best flavor combination.
Pear, Brie and Pancetta Flatbread Pizza
Impress your friends and family with this easy and delicious recipe that only takes a few minutes to make. It's great for brunch or as an appetizer.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) already diced Pancetta
- 1-2 Anjou pears, sliced thin
- 1 cup(s) Baby Arugula
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 TJ's Plain Pizza Dough
- 1 wedge Saint Andre Brie
- Lay pizza dough on floured surface and stretch with hands into a rustic oblong shape. Top dough with pears, small pieces of brie, Pancetta and brown sugar, in that order.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes until pizza crust is golden brown and the sugar has caramelized.
- Top with Baby Arugula and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bigwavekv and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pear, Brie and Pancetta Flatbread Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes