Pear-and-Blue Cheese Crostini
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Heather Chadduck Hillegas
Pear-and-Blue Cheese Crostini will have your party guests reaching for more. The arugula, cheese, and bacon on the crostini pair perfectly with the sweet fruit.
- 1 ripe pear, thinly sliced
- 1 cup firmly packed baby arugula
- 4 ounces blue cheese, sliced
- 4 cooked bacon slices, coarsely chopped
- Place 1 pear slice on each Crostini. Top with arugula, cheese, and bacon. Drizzle with honey.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Refrigerate cooked bacon up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This