The refreshing combination of muddled fresh basil and sweet pear-flavored vodka and nectar can't be beat. Pear-Basil Sipper is the "pearfect" pick for holiday entertaining or even a summertime libation.
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 tablespoons pear nectar
- 3 tablespoons pear-flavored vodka
- 3 tablespoons lemon-lime soft drink
- Garnish: fresh basil sprig, pear slice (optional)
- Muddle basil leaves and sugar in a cocktail shaker. Add crushed ice, pear nectar, and pear-flavored vodka. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds). Pour into a glass, and top with lemon-lime soft drink. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note