Pear, Arugula Salad with Walnuts
- 12 cup(s) Arugula torn
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh Parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 4 head(s) Endive trimmed
- 6 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 firm ripe pears sliced thinnly
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lemon juice
- generous pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Ground Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sherry wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) walnut or olive oil
- 1 cup(s) walnuts
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in medium, bowl to blend. Add oil. Whisk until well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Can make 1 day ahead. Let Stand at room temp 1 hour , whisk before serving.
- Candied Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray bakin gsheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine walnuts with all other ingredients. Bake until golden brown . 15 minutes. Cool on sheet. Can be made ahead 3 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bomurphcoop and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pear, Arugula Salad with Walnuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads