Pear and Pecan Jello Salad
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) can pears
- 1 3-ounch package lemon jello
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whipped cream (or 1 package dream whip)
- Drain juice from pears, reserving 1 cup of liquid. Bring juice to a rolling boil. Add lemon jello. Chill until partially set.
- Place pears and cream cheese in blender and blend until creamy consistency. Add jello and blend. Fold in pecans and whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kgreene4128 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pear and Pecan Jello Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads