Peanutty Spicy Noodle Salad
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package broccoli slaw
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- Garnish: green onions
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain; set aside.
- Cut bell pepper and cucumber into thin strips.
- Stir together peanut butter and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Add pasta, bell pepper, cucumber, and broccoli slaw, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with green onions and chopped peanuts; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads