although i liked the taste of the wasabi, the coleslaw was nothing special.
Wasabi paste can be purchased in the Asian section of most supermarkets. If you prefer a creamy coleslaw, double the amount of dressing.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16-oz.) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1. Whisk together first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; add coleslaw mix, stirring to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour; stir in peanuts just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads