Peanutty Chocolate Truffles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) (1/2 stick) butter or margarine Softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup(s) MIlk Chocolate NESTLE Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup(s) Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Finely Chopped Cocktail Peanuts
- Line baking sheets with waxed paper.
- Beat peanut butter, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl until creamy.
- Combine cocoa mix and powdered sugar in another bowl. Stir into peanut butter mixture.
- Place peanuts in flat dish. Scoop peanut butter mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls; roll in peanuts to coat. Place on prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm.
- Makes 24 truffles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JennaTanner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note