Peanutty Chocolate Truffles
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) (1/2 stick) butter or margarine Softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup(s) MIlk Chocolate NESTLE Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup(s) Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Finely Chopped Cocktail Peanuts
- Line baking sheets with waxed paper.
- Beat peanut butter, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl until creamy.
- Combine cocoa mix and powdered sugar in another bowl. Stir into peanut butter mixture.
- Place peanuts in flat dish. Scoop peanut butter mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls; roll in peanuts to coat. Place on prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm.
- Makes 24 truffles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JennaTanner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes