Peanutty Candy Bar Brownies
These brownies have a gooey center when served warm. The longer they cool, the firmer the candy bar center becomes.
Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 (21-ounce) package fudge brownie mix (we tested with Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 (7-ounce) peanuts in milk chocolate candy bars (we tested with Mr. Goodbar)
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions, using 1/4 cup oil instead of 1/2 cup as package directs. Stir peanut butter into batter. Spread half of brownie batter into an ungreased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan. Place whole candy bars across batter. Spread remaining batter over candy bars.
- Bake at 350° for 29 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This