Peanutty Asian Lettuce Wrap
Community Recipe from
- 1- 1 1/2 pound(s) turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger root minced
- 1 can(s) whole water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) snow peas chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 12 Bibb lettuce
- In large skillet, cook turkey and carrot over med. heat. Cook until meat is no longer pink and carrot is tender; drain.
- Add ginger and garlic; cook for 1 min.
- Stir in chestnuts, snow peas, teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, vinegar and oil; Heat through.
- Divide among lettuce leaves; drizzle with additional hoisin sauce if desired.
- Fold lettuce over filling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinavan12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note