Peanutty Asian Lettuce Wrap
Community Recipe from
- 1- 1 1/2 pound(s) turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger root minced
- 1 can(s) whole water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) snow peas chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 12 Bibb lettuce
- In large skillet, cook turkey and carrot over med. heat. Cook until meat is no longer pink and carrot is tender; drain.
- Add ginger and garlic; cook for 1 min.
- Stir in chestnuts, snow peas, teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, vinegar and oil; Heat through.
- Divide among lettuce leaves; drizzle with additional hoisin sauce if desired.
- Fold lettuce over filling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinavan12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes