Peanutbutter candy like they used to make in school cafeterias.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) butter - melted
- 2 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- Cream peanut butter 1/2 cup melted butter and powdered sugar well
- Add brown sugar and vanilla
- Pour in 9x9 inch pan
- Cover with wax paper and roll flat
- Melt chocolate chips and butter
- Spread over peanut butter candy
- Let set or refrigerate
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note