Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) peanuts roasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut oil
- Roast the peanuts at 350 till toasted.
- Place in a food processor and let it whirl.
- Slowly add in the honey and then the oil.
- Let the processor go till your peanutbutter is formed. This will take a few minutes. Do not add more oil as it's not needed. The peanutbutter will look really thick and clumpy at first but give it another minute or so and it will start to smooth out and look like peanutbutter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by fireraven0613 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanutbutter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads