Peanut soy sauce salmon and rice with butternut squash and avocado
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) salmon stove top with olive oil
- 1 bag(s) white rice cooked
- 5 cube(s) butternut squash sauteed
- 1/2 whole(s) avocado sauteed
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanut butter mixed
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce mixed
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil mixed
- Wash and cut 1/2 lb of salmon in half to make 2 servings. Cube both avocado and butternut squash. Cook rice (Uncle Ben's instant rice or whichever you prefer). Put avocado and butternut squash in a frying pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil and steam and sauté them until soft. Put salmon in separate frying pan with a 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil. In a separate cup; mix peanut butter, soy sauce, and 1/2 olive oil. When butternut squash and avocado are soft, mix in peanut butter/soy sauce mixture. Make sure salmon is pink and flakey and you are done! Very sweet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GSmall1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes