Peanut soy sauce salmon and rice with butternut squash and avocado
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) salmon stove top with olive oil
- 1 bag(s) white rice cooked
- 5 cube(s) butternut squash sauteed
- 1/2 whole(s) avocado sauteed
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanut butter mixed
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce mixed
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil mixed
- Wash and cut 1/2 lb of salmon in half to make 2 servings. Cube both avocado and butternut squash. Cook rice (Uncle Ben's instant rice or whichever you prefer). Put avocado and butternut squash in a frying pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil and steam and sauté them until soft. Put salmon in separate frying pan with a 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil. In a separate cup; mix peanut butter, soy sauce, and 1/2 olive oil. When butternut squash and avocado are soft, mix in peanut butter/soy sauce mixture. Make sure salmon is pink and flakey and you are done! Very sweet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GSmall1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note